2.02.2011

Jackie Warner

A few months ago i watched Thintervention (i think on Bravo) with this Gem. Lets face it, if its reality TV, im watching it. Since the show, i have been wanting to follow Jackie's method. Its basically just eating 'clean'.  I am a sugar addict and lately i have been feeling like garbage. So we bought her book at B&N last Saturday while on a little family outing. (Which was a fabulous day. Ran a few errands, ate at 5 Guys, Dust took Nix to see Tron at the IMAX, i refused to see it & we knew Bost wouldnt sit still so Bost & I went to Zella's, this antique store i love. Then Nix and I went to his cousin, Hunters Bday party while Dust & Bost stayed home because D was babysitting his friends little boy so he & his Mrs. could go on a date.) Anyhoo, today is day 1 of Dustin and I following Jackies Method. I read the whole book Saturday night & D is just my guinnea pig, letting me pack his lunches/snacks and telling him what he can/can't eat. I know he has a good idea of what to eat anyway because he was a personal trainer at 24hr fitness when i met him, but he's being a good sport and letting me feel in charge of getting us sexy. I don't own a scale (i did for about 2wks until Nix broke it, the kids thought it was so exciting to weigh themselves everytime they went into my bathroom. If only i had the same enthusiasm!) so i don't know my current weight, but D and i will weigh in somewhere, and take before pictures. I will NEVER post the before picture because i am terrified to have that floating around the internet, not that anyone cares anyway. So Jackie reccomends a list of natural supplements and is does a phenomonal job at convincing explaining why they work and why you need and want them. I did my first work out after a handful of supplements and i barely made it through without puking! And my burps taste like Ramen. I forked over the money already so i may as well tough it out and we'll see if i buy more after these run out. Hopefully i'll stop feeling like garbage! As soon as blogger stops being an A hole i have a mobile pic for you to enjoy of what my night stand looks like. You may pretend like you don't know me after you see all the candy wrappers.
Other happenings around this place include potty training Bost. We started yesterday. So far we've had 5 accidents. One wet and two poo's yesterday and two wet today. I feel like a labor and delivery nurse, coaching him to poo on the pot.
Nix is starting his first Soccor season in March and i am the coach. I played in HS for a year. Can't say i remember the rules but i'll figure it out. I think it will be fun. Thats all.
Here she is! And that has been cleaned out recently Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment