11.04.2010

Yesterday the kids and i hustled out the door to make it down town to Boise for a Dr. appointment.  Sometime next year we want to add to our family.  It takes a few months to get into the OB office i want to go to, so i went in to have old man river take my IUD out. TMI?  I was freaking out about my appointment the night before because i am NOT ready to be pregnant yet.  I hadn't taken into account the wait time for an appointment with this Dr..
 It made me feel like i wasnt in control anymore of when i would get pregnant.  Good ole Dustin calmed me down. I mean, there ARE other forms of birth control besides an IUD.
Just none other that are so convenient. So we will play the dodge the baby game.
I dont know why but i left that office feeling like a million bucks. Like, Hey, Everybody, i can have a baby now if i want! But i dont want. Not just yet.
I've been smothering Boston lately, forcing him to hug and snuggle me. He's so cute at this age, i just want to bottle him up. So eventually we'll make another Boston, or Bostina.

We've been doing story time at the library lately. They have it 3 days and 1 night a week. I always intend to make it at least twice but we're kind of hit and miss. Today i met the cutest mom there. She almost named her 4yo boy Nixon, but drew Carter out of the hat-literally. Nixon thought it was so amazing to hear of someone else who almost had the same name.
He loves going to story time and does really well with the group of kids. I don't think i give him enough credit when it comes to wether or not he will behave when he's not in my care. He listens to the teacher so well and is blissed out on the story time rug with a smile and a buggary finger.
My little nose picker.
How do you get kids to stop picking their nose, anyway? We've said he will be the grossy kid at school. That bugs will invade his stomach. Etc.

Beginning tomorrow, he will have a little art class for a few hours each Friday at the library. He is over the moon excited, and i am too.
His best bud, Issac has been teaching him how to ride his bike w/o training wheels. The training wheels on his bike are a peice of turd. He has been riding his bike with a 30 degree tilt.
No big deal.
So i took those puppies off and lo and behold, he rides so much better w/o the training wheels than he ever did with them.
Now that Nix and Isaac are all about riding bikes all day, Bost wants in on the action so he finally loves his Strider bike he got for his birthday this year. Its too cute to see him chase after Nix and Isaac and try to be one of the big fellas.
Loving autumn this year.

1 comment:

  1. Um..when did you get a new blog? Why didn't you tell me? Did we break up? Anywho, just wanted to say I LOVE your post about Dustin always lecturing you. Steve always tries to teach me lessons with EVERYTHING and I want to punch him in the freakin face everytime. I love that you stole his bike, priceless. Gave me some good ideas.;)

    ReplyDelete